Sunday, November 2, 2008

Old Friends


Old friends make good company.

Old friends are those rare people who ask how we are, and then wait to hear the answer.

Sometimes I view old friends as the medicine of life. Like the Beatles said, “I get by with a little help from my friends.”

I once thought friends were the people we could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren’t that, they are the people that touch our heart. We could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it could be the best time of our life, just because it was with them. And they look back at us and see a great person, someone they love spending time with.

We share something in common, and we are tied together by memories, tears, laughter and smiles.

We are tied together by love for each other.

Old friends are one of the greatest things in the world.

I find my time with such old friends the best times of my life.



Wishing you the best....Ric

No comments:

Post a Comment