Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Day Prayer

Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day
We bow our hearts to You and pray.
We give You thanks for all You've done
Especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son.


For beauty in nature, Your glory we see
For joy and health, friends and family,
For daily provision, Your mercy and care
These are the blessings You graciously share.


I'm thankful right now to be surrounded by those
Whose lives touch me more than they'll ever possibly know
Thankful Lord, that You've blessed me beyond measure
Thankful that in my heart lives life's greatest treasure

That You, dear Jesus, reside in that place
And I'm ever so grateful for Your unending grace
So please, heavenly Father, bless this food You've provided
And bless each and every person invited


.I give thanks for life today,
I pray for health and strength along the way.
To carry on and try to be as you would have us to be.
Forgive us our sins as we draw closer to Thee.

This we ask in the name of Christ,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment