Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Superman Is Alive is All of Us


I am an easy going guy, I like to play Pool. I have been playing in a league for 4 years now. (thanks t0 Kevin for getting me started) The League that I am associated with is the A.P.A. Which stands for the American Pool Players Association. It's an amateur league. Prior to this year, I was on two teams that regularly won our division. This year I am on two teams who have not faired so well, mostly thanks to my poor playing. (Do you know about the curse?) I have won awards through my years playing pool, and have got to meet alot of cool people, along with some of the greats that play the sport. Pool has been kind to me:)

I also get to be a part of weddings each weekend. It is a joy to be there with couples as they enjoy and celebrate their wedding day.

I work (temporarily at least) at a wonderful law firm, getting to do what I do best.

And then at the end of the day I get to come home to the best girl in the world.

You could say that i am like the Clark Kent charactor. I fumble and mumble my way around. Every once and a while I will say something, or do something that makes someone's day. Another one of my dreams is to be able to fly around saving people. Just really don't know about the costume though, cause i am not a skinny guy, and it wouldn't look too good.

Be good...Ric

No comments:

Post a Comment